The 2016 BetaShares/Investment Trends ETF Report is a leading and comprehensive research effort into the usage of ETFs in the Australian market.
The quantitative survey methodology obtained responses from 9,000 investors and approximately 592 financial planners.
Key findings from the report include:
- A 31% increase in the number of ETF investors, to 265,000, in the last 12 months
- 38% of investors hold ETFs via an SMSF
- Over 70% of ETF investors are considering re-investing in the next 12 months
- Millenials are expected to be significant drivers of future ETF growth
Download the report for additional data on:
- Size and market growth of ETFs, including market forecast for 2017.
- Self-managed super fund (SMSF) usage of ETFs
- Typical persona of both current ETF investors and new wave investors
- Financial planners’ usage of ETFs, and opportunities with retail ETF investors
- Drivers and barriers to ETF usage by investors and financial advisers
- ETF product usage