The BetaShares/Investment Trends ETF Report is a leading and comprehensive research effort into the usage of ETFs in the Australian market. The quantitative survey methodology obtained responses from over 9,000 investors and approximately 670 financial planners.
Key findings from the report include:
- An increase in the number of ETF investors, up 37% to 202,000 in the last 12 months
- 41% of investors holding ETFs through an SMSF
- A record number of investors who intend to make an ETF investment in the next 12 months.
The report includes additional data on the following topics:
- Size and market growth of ETFs, including market forecast
- Self managed super fund (SMSF) usage of ETFs
- Adviser usage of ETFs and financial advice
- Drivers and barriers to ETF usage by investors and financial advisers
- ETF product usage