Latest News

BetaShares launches Australian Bank Senior Floating Rate Bond ETF (ASX: QPON)

We are pleased to announce the launch of the BetaShares Australian Bank Senior Floating Rate Bond ETF (ASX: QPON), the first ETF in Australia to offer exposure to a portfolio of Australian Bank senior floating rate bonds. QPON aims to provide investors with attractive income paid monthly, along with the diversification benefits and relative capital stability of floating rate notes.

QPON invests in a portfolio of some of the largest and most liquid floating rate bonds issued by Australian banks. The Fund invests 80% of its assets in floating rate bonds issued by the big four Australian banks, with the remaining 20% invested in bonds issued by the large ‘regional’ banks, including Macquarie Bank and AMP Bank.

To learn more about QPON, please visit the product page and request an information pack, or contact our client services team on 1300 487 577 (within Australia)  or +61 2 9290 6888 (outside Australia).