Upcoming webinars and events
Investing for income: the outlook for dividends and generating sustainable yield from equities
28 November 2023 | Time: 11:00AM – 12:00PM (AEDT)
Join Louis Crous (Chief Investment Officer) and Cameron Gleeson (Executive Director – Senior Investment Strategist) in a live discussion and Q&A session where they will look at the outlook for ASX dividends in 2024, and run through the different approaches for generating equity income with actionable implementation ideas.
CPD accredited webinars
Betashares offers CPD accreditation for select Adviser-only webinars. Catch up on our recent webinars below and earn CPD points.
- Watch at least 80% of the video you would like accreditation for on this page*
- Make sure you are logged into your browser using the email address you used to sign up to receive Betashares materials
*Please do not leave this page to watch the webinars on YouTube, as we won’t be able to track this and you will not receive your CPD accreditation. Questions? Please contact us at email@example.com
Watch the replay of our recent webinars below. You must watch at least 80% of the video to be eligible for CPD points.
Subscribe to receive invitations to our upcoming webinars and events.
Joining our webinars
Betashares uses the ‘GoToWebinar’ webinar platform. To register for our webinars, please click the ‘Register Now’ button on the event invitation link. You will need to confirm your name and email address, so that we can send you the link to access the webinar. Each webinar will have a unique registration link sent via separate email.
Please note you will need to have the system requirements listed to join a GoToWebinar session.
- Windows XP, Windows Server 2008 or later
- Mac OS X10.8 (Mountain Lion) or newer
Free GoToWebinar app from the App Store, Google Play or Windows Store
If you’re having trouble with the audio during the session, it’s possible that the default setting you joined with is not the one you need, you will need to manually change the settings:
- If you want to connect with your microphone and speakers, make sure ‘Computer Mode’ or ‘Internet Mode’ is selected.
- If you want to connect with your telephone, make sure ‘Phone Mode’ is selected.
Apple, Mac, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.