Aims to provide long-term capital growth and maximise risk-adjusted returns from an actively managed portfolio of emerging markets shares.
- Invests in the world’s fastest growing economies, driven by their large and increasingly affluent populations
- Provides simple exposure to a portfolio of companies and sectors not well represented in the Australian sharemarket
- Investors benefit from a high-conviction portfolio construction approach by experienced, award-winning investment manager Martin Currie
- Growth driven by strong underlying trends – Fund provides efficient access to emerging markets, which are at the forefront of global economic growth.
- Global technology exposure – Emerging markets are at the forefront of the global tech revolution and include leading companies such as Samsung, Tencent and Alibaba.
- Local (not multinational) company focus – increasing corporate diversity and significant barriers to entry mean local emerging markets companies offer better potential for diversification both regionally and at the corporate level.
- Embedded Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) analysis in the investment process – ESG can have a material impact on a company’s value and is an important consideration in these fast-moving markets, as well as a potential source of outperformance.
How to Invest
- You can buy or sell units just like you’d buy or sell any share on the ASX
- Fund requires no minimum investment