We’re pleased to be associated, once again, with the 2018 ASX Investor Day series to be held in Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne during November.
This is an opportunity to attend and hear from a carefully curated panel of investment experts who will share their wealth of knowledge on the topics that matter to you.
Peter Harper, BetaShares Executive Director – Capital Markets and Institutional Business, will be presenting at all three events and sharing his views on ‘avoiding yield traps and investing for income’.
This is an ideal chance to spend the day broadening your investment knowledge, learning about investing for income and why portfolio asset allocation is so important.
- Access top tips to get the most out of ASX resources
- Learn how to invest with small amounts of money and gain exposure to the growing technology sector
- Build your skills to avoid yield traps and invest for income
- Demystify the investing jargon
Saturday, 10 November 2018 (9:30am – 5:00pm)
Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre, Brisbane:
Saturday, 17 November 2018 (9:30am – 5:00pm)
Crown Promenade, Melbourne:
Saturday, 24 November 2018 (9:30am – 5:00pm)
Early bird tickets available now: $40.00
Full price tickets: $50
Get 50% Off Using Promo Code: BETASHARES
Topics covered on the day include:
- Hype vs Reality – the emerging trends to watch
- What are savvy investors buying?
- Why invest on the ASX? How to pick the best investments
- Avoiding yield traps and investing for income
- Micro-investing – how to invest with small amounts of money
- Alternative investing to boost income and protect against market downturns
- Investing in the technology sector
- Take control of your investment savings – SMSF Association
- Is timing everything? A holistic approach to buying and selling
- Buy | Hold | Sell