We’re pleased to be associated with the popular ASX Investor Day. Run by the ASX in 5 capital cities, this will be an opportunity for investors to meet investment experts who will share their wealth of knowledge on the topics that matter to you.
Our own Chief Economist, David Bassanese, will be at all the events sharing his views on the current economic climate, sectors that may be likely to out-perform in the next quarter and his outlook on the sharemarket. This is the perfect chance to spend the day broadening your knowledge, from trading and investing for income, to why portfolio asset allocation is so critical.
- Learn how to optimise your wealth in this low rate environment
- Find out how experts invest and trade for income
- Demystify the investing jargon
Early bird rates are currently available.
Tuesday, 5 September 2017 (9:30am – 5:30pm)
Thursday, 7 September 2017 (9:30am – 5:30pm)
Tuesday, 12 September 2017 (9:30am – 5:30pm)
Thursday, 14 September 2017 (9:30am – 5:30pm)
Tuesday, 19 September 2017 (9:30am – 5:30pm)
Cost: $40 early bird price, $50 full price
Your full-day of investor experiences includes:
- State of the market – know what’s happening in the market now
- Stocks to watch – discover what’s primed to deliver earnings and dividend growth
- Diversification – understand the importance of asset allocation
- Fixed income – demystify bonds and hybrids
- Trading for income – learn strategies traders use to enhance income
- Investing for income – find out how to identify a high-yield stock
- Buying income stocks – experience a CEO’s insights into dividend policies
- Death benefit – uncover new payment rules and their impact