BetaShares annual tax statements are now digital
BetaShares tax statements are now sent digitally to investors, unless paper post is specially requested. We made this change in 2020 both for the convenience of our investors, and to reduce the carbon footprint associated with paper-post sends.
Accessing annual tax statements
If your BetaShares investment has paid a distribution during the financial year, you will receive a tax statement setting out the details you will need to include in your tax return.
Annual tax statements can be accessed via your Investor Centre account with Link Market Services, and if opted in, notification that it is available will also be emailed to you.
- FY20/21 – Statements will be available by mid to late August
- FY19/20 – Statements available.
Receive notification that your tax statement is available directly to your email
Save time and be notified when information relating to your investment is available.
- If you’re not registered with Link – set up your account first, then set communication preferences once you’ve logged in
- If you’re already registered with Link – update your communication preferences to “All communications electronically”
BetaShares is happy to assist you with this process.
Alternatively, follow the set-up guide.
Each year we publish a guide to help investors prepare their Australian tax return in relation to their BetaShares investment.
- BetaShares FY20/21 tax guide will be available soon
- Previous guides: FY19/20