FY19/20 Tax Statements – available now via Link’s Investor Centre.
- Download your statement by logging in to the Investor Centre.
Receive next year’s tax statement directly to your email
Update your communication preferences to electronic.
- If you’re not registered with Link – set up your account first, then set communication preferences once you’ve logged in.
- If you’re already registered with Link – update your communication preferences to “All communications electronically”
Alternatively, if you’re not registered for electronic communications with Link, BetaShares is happy to assist investors with this process.
FY19/20 Tax Guide
- Download a copy of our FY 19/20 Tax guide here.
BetaShares Tax Statements have gone digital
- BetaShares Tax Statements will no longer be sent via post, unless specifically requested via Link.
- We’ve made this change for unitholder convenience and to reduce the carbon footprint associated with paper-post sends.
Every year in July, tax statements are issued to investors in all BetaShares funds that have paid a distribution during the previous financial year (1 July to 30 June). Whereas in previous years these tax statements were printed and sent by post to investors, we have now changed the default tax statement communication position from paper post to digital.