BetaShares announces plans to expand range of technology exposures
BetaShares has today announced plans to expand its global shares product suite via the launch a range of new international ETFs.
The roll out of the new series of Funds will commence by initially launching three new ETFs that will provide exposure to some of the fastest growing technology investment themes globally.
Three new products are expected to launch soon on the ASX*:
- BetaShares Asia Technology Tigers ETF (ASIA)
- Access to the 50 largest technology companies in Asia (excluding Japan) including innovative powerhouses Alibaba, Tencent and Baidu.
- BetaShares Global Blockchain Innovators ETF (BLOK)
- Access to a portfolio of global companies leading the way in the development, research or utilisation of blockchain technologies
- BetaShares Global Robotics and Artificial Intelligence ETF (RBTZ)
- Access to the global Robotics and Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) sector through exposure to companies involved in the production or use of robotics and automation products and services.
*Subject to regulatory approval