Aims to provide efficient access to an actively managed and broadly diversified portfolio of high quality Australian fixed income securities.
- Invests across the full fixed income spectrum to maximise investment opportunities available.
- Employs a strong risk management and quality focus – aiming to invest in only quality issues and manage interest rate risk.
- Investors benefit from a disciplined portfolio construction approach by an experienced and award winning investment manager – Western Asset.
- Core fixed income solution – Fund invests in a broad portfolio of Australian government, semi-government, corporate bonds and other eligible fixed income securities.
- Regular attractive income – Income paid monthly, and expected to exceed income paid on cash and term deposits.
- Diversification & defence – Australian bonds have historically tended to rise in value when Australian shares have fallen, providing diversification benefits and defensive characteristics to portfolios.
- Professional active management – Experienced investment management team seeks to add value through a number of sources, including interest rate management (duration and yield curve positioning) and sector and security selection.
- Transparent – Portfolio holdings, value of the Fund’s assets, yield information and net asset value per unit available daily on our website.
How to Invest
- You can buy or sell units just like you’d buy or sell any share on the ASX
- Fund requires no minimum investment
Watch our video with the Fund’s portfolio manager