Aims to provide an attractive and growing income stream by investing in an actively-managed diversified portfolio of high quality income-oriented Australian shares.
- Active stock selection and relatively low single stock and sector concentration provides the potential for lower volatility than the broad sharemarket.
- Employs a simple investment strategy – investing only in high quality Australian shares and avoiding structured securities, the Fund optimises for after-tax income, and aims at maximising franking credits for investors.
- Investors benefit from a disciplined portfolio construction approach by an experienced and award winning investment manager – Martin Currie.
- Attractive income, quality companies – Aims to deliver attractive and sustainable income paid quarterly by investing in high-quality Australian companies
- Diversified income stream – Natural dividend growth combined with active selection of quality companies that have the potential for long-term income growth
- Lower volatility than the sharemarket – Potential for lower volatility than the broad sharemarket through active stock selection and reduced stock and sector concentration
- After-tax efficiency – Low turnover strategy seeks to extract full benefits of franking credits and maximise after tax income for 0% tax payers
How to Invest
- You can buy or sell units just like you’d buy or sell any share on the ASX
- Fund requires no minimum investment
Watch our short video