Aims to provide an attractive and growing income stream, along with portfolio diversification by investing in an actively-managed diversified portfolio of ASX-listed securities holding real or “hard” physical assets
- Invests in securities exposed to listed property, utilities and infrastructure
- Focus on real assets aims to produce a regular, growing income stream expected to rise with inflation as underlying real-asset businesses increase their revenue streams.
- Real assets can have large ‘sunk’ capital bases driving cash flow, so future growth may be less affected by the business cycle, resulting in more stable dividends for investors.
- Employs a simple investment strategy – investing only in high quality Australian shares and avoiding structured securities
- Investors benefit from a disciplined portfolio construction approach by an experienced and award winning investment manager – Martin Currie.
- Attractive income – aims to deliver attractive and sustainable income paid quarterly by investing in high yielding Australian real asset securities
- Growing, sustainable income stream – Income levels are expected to rise with inflation as underlying real-asset businesses increase revenue streams
- Lower-than-sharemarket volatility – targets lower volatility than the S&P/ASX 200 Index
- Diversification – The Fund has a broader investible universe than A-REITs, and therefore provides sector diversification as well as expecting to show a comparatively low level of stock concentration
How to Invest
- You can buy or sell units just like you’d buy or sell any share on the ASX
- Fund requires no minimum investment