Provides simple, cost-effective and transparent exposure to a portfolio of sustainable, ethical Australian companies.
The Fund owns stocks that have passed eligibility screens designed to exclude companies with direct or significant exposure to the fossil fuel industry or engaged in other activities deemed inconsistent with responsible investment considerations. The Fund’s methodology also preferences companies classified as “Sustainability Leaders” due to their involvement in sustainable business activities.
- Eligibility exclusion screens are applied to remove companies with material exposure to: fossil fuel, gambling, tobacco, armaments, uranium/nuclear energy, destruction of valuable environments, animal cruelty, chemicals of concern, mandatory detention of asylum seekers, alcohol, junk foods, pornography, recent significant fines/convictions, human rights & supply chain concerns, lack of gender diversity at the board level
- “Sustainability Leaders” are selected based on a number of criteria including those companies with more than 20% revenue derived from a number of specified industries, including renewable energy; energy efficiency; water efficiency; recycling; waste remediation; healthy foods and nutrition products; sustainability certified products and services, amongst others
- A core component of an Australian equities allocation providing transparency and diversification benefits in addition to being consistent with ethical and sustainability objectives
- Tactical exposure to Australian equities
- Responsible investing – exposure to the Australian sharemarket in a way that gives effect to environmental, social and ethical considerations
- Diversification – with a single trade, investors can get exposure to a diversified portfolio of sustainable, ethical Australian companies
- Cost effective – Fund tracks the performance of an index (no ‘active manager’ fees)
- Transparent – portfolio holdings, value of the Fund’s assets and net asset value per unit available daily on our website
- Liquidity – available to trade on the ASX like any share
How to Invest
- You can buy or sell units just like you’d buy or sell any share on the ASX
- Fund requires no minimum investment
1. The Responsible Investment Certification Program does not constitute financial product advice. Neither the Certification Symbol nor RIAA recommends to any person that any financial product is a suitable investment or that returns are guaranteed. Appropriate professional advice should be sought prior to making an investment decision. RIAA does not hold an Australian Financial Services Licence. www.responsibleinvestment.org