Explore our full range of funds to find investment tools that help you meet your investment objectives.
There are risks associated with an investment in the Betashares funds, including (without limitation):
- in relation to the global sector series – market risk, sector risk, concentration risk and currency risk
- in relation to the commodity funds – market risk, commodity volatility risk, commodity roll risk, derivatives risk and currency hedging risk
- in relation to the currency funds – market risk, foreign currency risk and interest rate risk, as well as gearing risk and currency futures risk (in relation to YANK and AUDS)
- in relation to the diversified ETFs – asset allocation risk, market risk, currency risk, underlying ETFs risk and index tracking risk.
For more information on risks and other features of a Betashares fund, please see the applicable Product Disclosure Statement.
1. An investment in commodities futures or in a fund that tracks commodity futures is not the same as investing in the “spot” price of the commodity – performance may differ from the spot price.
2. The price of oil futures contracts is not the same as the “spot price” of oil. As such, OOO does not aim to, and should not be expected to, provide the same return as the performance of this spot price. The performance of a fund that is linked to oil futures may be materially different to the performance of the spot price of oil itself. This is because the process of “rolling” from one futures contract to the next to maintain investment exposure can result in either a cost or benefit to the fund, affecting returns. Please refer to the PDS for further information.
3. Gearing magnifies gains and losses and may not be a suitable strategy for all investors.