Provides exposure to the performance of crude oil futures without the need for investors to directly invest in the futures market or take physical delivery of oil
- Simple way to take a view on oil prices in the future
- As oil globally is priced in US dollars, includes a currency hedge against movements in the AUD/USD exchange rate
An investment in commodities futures or in a Fund that tracks commodity futures is not the same as investing in the “spot” price of the commodity.
Please note during Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time, trading hours for this Fund will be 11.00-16.00.
- Access – performance of crude oil futures as simply as buying a share
- Convenience – investors avoid the complications and costs of directly buying futures or physical commodities
- Reduced currency risk – commodities globally are priced in U.S dollars; the Fund’s U.S dollar exposure is hedged to the Australian dollar
- 100% backed by cash held by third party custodian
- Portfolio diversification – commodities historically have low correlation to other asset classes
- Liquidity – available to trade on ASX like any share
How to Invest
- You can buy or sell units just like you’d buy or sell any share on the ASX
- Fund requires no minimum investment