The BetaShares Diversified High Growth ETF is an all-in-one, multi-asset class investment solution, constructed using a passively managed blend of cost-effective ETFs traded on the ASX and other global exchanges. The Fund provides exposure to a range of asset classes, including Australian and global shares, property securities, bonds and cash, according to the Fund’s strategic asset allocation.
The Fund has a target allocation of 90% growth assets (shares & listed property) and 10% defensive assets (bonds & cash).
The Fund, which has been designed to suit investors with a ‘high’ tolerance for risk, provides exposure to approximately 8,000 securities across 5 asset classes, including shares listed on over 60 global exchanges, in one ASX trade.
- Diversification – exposure to a carefully blended, diversified portfolio of asset classes in a single ASX trade.
- Low cost – Management fees of just 0.26% p.a., making it (along with the other Funds in the BetaShares Diversified ETFs suite) the lowest-fee diversified ETF currently available in Australia1.
- Open construction approach – constructed using ETFs issued by BetaShares and other leading ETF managers, and includes ETFs that trade in Australia, as well as on overseas exchanges.
1 Other costs, such as transactional costs, may apply. Please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement.
How to Invest
- You can buy or sell units just like you’d buy or sell any share on the ASX
- Fund requires no minimum investment