BetaShares Adviser & Institutional Centre
At BetaShares we are committed to helping financial advisers grow their businesses and to providing specific and useful information to our institutional investors. We are in the process of developing and building out our Adviser & Institutional Centre which will be live in the near future. The Centre is being designed to supplement the information available on our main website with tailored content that you can use in your practice. In the future, institutional investors will find select information written and developed with their needs in mind.
Our Adviser and Institutional Client Services team are able to assist with bespoke services for our clients, including:
- Portfolio Analytics: supporting advisers with portfolio analytics to assist in making investment recommendations and support client communications
- SOA’s: We provide sample Statement of Advice templates on each of the BetaShares funds
- Presentations to clients: Our panel of experts including Chief Economist David Bassanese and investment specialists can be available for client briefings, presentation and seminars
To request any of the services above or to discuss our solutions please contact our Adviser & Institutional team on 1300 487 577.
Portfolio Management Insights
BetaShares Portfolio Insights series aims to share the investment expertise and opinions of the BetaShares Portfolio Management team.
Each Portfolio Insights will focus on current market conditions and their impact on your clients’ portfolios, along with analysis and implementation ideas.
Commonly requested information
- Introduction to BetaShares and BetaShares Product Suite
- Fund Factsheets
- Product brochures/ Case for documents
- Product Disclosure Statements
ETFs 101 for clients – What is an ETF?
Exchange Traded Funds – The Basics: Simple/plain language document to help you easily explain to your client what ETFs are
Fund Specific Commentary:
Monthly commentary on HVST, YMAX and UMAX
Quarterly reporting on SMLL
Capital Markets team
Our capital markets team can assist advisers and institutional investors with queries regarding trading and execution of BetaShares Funds. Contact our capital markets team on 1300 487 577.